Saturday 4-6pm Clinical Room 2
Exploring the True Undiscovered Country
The Success Magnet Program; Executing a Program to Redirect People to Their Greatest Happiness
Proposed Program Description:
Simpson Protocol Seminar –
With the Simpson Protocol, the subconscious, judgmental mind is moved aside to allow the deepest levels of the Subconscious/Super-conscious Mind to do its work unimpeded. When your client believes at the conscious level they know the reason for the issue they are dealing with, they could unintentionally block the true culprit. When the Super-Conscious Mind is left to examine the true barrier, it becomes capable of releasing blockages the client was initially unaware of. This technique can be utilized on almost any issue. A introductory book explaining the Protocol will be included.
The Success Magnet Program
When a magnet is pushed against an opposing magnetic force, they repel each other. The Success Magnet Program is designed to identify within your clients and understanding of their ideal success and why they want it. Wealth, social status, and other markers are not the true measures of success. By following the steps within the program, your clients will be better able to determine what true success is for them. Ultimately, happiness is the greatest form of success and when clearly identified no barriers can truly stop that goal from being achieved. A handbook with the general program will be included.
Behavioral Learning Objectives:
The Simpson Protocol Workshop is designed to help you:
1. Describe how to overcome subconscious obstacle to improve your client’s life.
2. Apply the information learned to your practice.
3. Design a program that allows you, the hypnotist, to empower your client to do their own work unabated.
The Success Magnet Program is designed to help you:
1. Compile a program that enables your clients to identify their greatest success.
2. Utilize your client’s own desires for happiness to enable them to move forward to a better life.
3. Apply the principles discussed during the workshop to become more familiar with them when you work with your client.