Stage Track- Friday
Hypnosis Shows from A to Z – How to Take Your Hypnosis Show to New Heights.
If you have been performing hypnosis shows for a while or maybe you have only performed a few shows, this seminar is for you. I will share with you my secrets to a successful career as a stage hypnotist. I will cover everything from A to Z, including how I market, contract and set-up for a successful show, including how I set-up before I even arrive at the venue. I will also cover show structure, routining, back of the room sales and follow up. I will also share with you my patented system for 100% re-booking, year after year. That alone is worth the cost of the workshop.
- Learn how to contract with clients clearly and concisely every time to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Learn how to properly set-up your show for maximum success, even before you arrive at the venue.
- Learn how to program your show for maximum success.
- Learn how to construct routines that are fail proof.
- Learn how to prepare and practice effectively.
- Learn how to Re-Book your shows 100% of the time.
- Learn how to get referrals from every client and even the prospects that say no to hiring you.
- Learn how to follow-up appropriately with your clients.
Stage Track- Saturday
Creating Fail Proof Routines for Your State Hypnosis Show
Learn the secret to creating and delivering Fail Proof routines for your stage hypnosis shows every time. Have you ever had a great idea for a routine and it just didn’t fly? In this workshop, you will learn how to create, construct, rehearse and deliver the best routines every time for every show.
- Learn how to take an idea and construct it into a routine, thinking it all the way through to success.
- Learn how to script routines so they don’t appear to be scripted.
- Learn how to properly rehearse your routines and your show.
- Learn how to deliver your routines and how to evaluate your delivery
Michael is a graduate of the University of Arizona with a Bachelor of Arts with my major course study being in Sociology with an emphasis in Group Dynamics. I am a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Hypnosis Instructor and I am also a Founding Charter Member and Vice President of the Southern Arizona NGH Chapter and a member in good standing and Past President of the Arizona Society for Professional Hypnosis.